Monday, April 13, 2009

Tarot Eventide

Thanks to Debra, Truelight, and GoldenWeb for suggesting titles. I'll be using Tarot Eventide as a working name for the deck because it has a nice magical ring to it, and because I rarely encounter the word in normal conversation.

The Threes are about halfway through, though, immature as I am, I've been avoiding doing the 3 of Swords! Some people believe that when you're creating a deck, the meaning of the card you're currently working on somehow influences the state of your life at the moment. I don't think I've had consistent examples of this when working on a deck. But honestly, I was just kidding and I haven't really been avoiding the card. It's the last I'll be doing of the Threes since it has the easiest forms, so I figured I'd toil over the more complicated drawings first.

No comments:

Post a Comment